Let Us Manage Your Sevierville Rental Property
Are you tired of late rent payments, late-night maintenance calls and long vacancies? Thanks to our full service property management, Keyrenter Knoxville can help take the stress out of managing your investment property.
From marketing and showing your home to tenant screening, drafting a thorough lease agreement and handling maintenance responsibilities, managing a long-term rental property can be overwhelming.
As a first-time landlord or a landlord juggling multiple investment properties or responsibilities, you might not have the time or experience to properly manage your investment property.
Luckily for you, you have the option of hiring expert help. At Keyrenter Knoxville, we can help manage your rental property reliably and professionally. We take the risk out of renting by providing property owners like yourself with a full suite of property management services.
To learn more about our services, call us at (865) 999-4KEY or write to us at [email protected]. We’ll be happy to offer you a free on-site consultation and assist you in any way we can.
Our Property Management Services
Our property management services are designed to help you overcome any challenges you might currently be facing. What’s more, they’re backed by several guarantees to ensure you get unmatched value.
Some of our guarantees include the following:
- Leasing Guarantee. The longer your property sits vacant, the more money you lose. With our guarantee, we promise to secure a tenant for you in 30 days or less. If we’re not able to, we’ll waive your first month’s management fee.
- Service Guarantee: We don’t lock our clients into lengthy, inescapable, and jargon-filled contracts. You can cancel ours at any time and for any reason!
- Maintenance Guarantee: We’ll care for your property like we would our own. When it comes to repairs, we’ll do them right the first time. If not, we’ll complete the second repair at no additional cost.
- Pet Guarantee: We’ll protect you from the potential risks of allowing pets into your property. We’ll cover you up to $1,000 for any damage a pet causes to your property.
- Tenant Guarantee: If a tenant we’ve placed breaks their lease within 6 months, we’ll find a new one at no extra cost to you.
With that in mind, our property management services include:
Marketing Vacant Properties Effectively
If you partner with our team, you’ll be able to enjoy high tenant retention ratios. In other words, you’ll have fewer property vacancies and more long-term tenants. And fewer vacancies means a higher return on investment or ROI.
We’ll market your property extensively to attract as many prospective tenants as possible. The more prospective tenants who see our ad, the higher the chances of finding your ideal tenant.
We make sure to abide by the Fair Housing Act when creating rental ads that are attractive and have high quality photos and copy. We’ll also help you respond to inquiries from prospective renters and host property showings.
Screening Tenants Thoroughly
We’re selective when it comes to finding tenants for your property. Our tenant screening process helps us choose long-term renters that will give landlords the highest possible return on their investments.
Our screening process considers a prospective tenant’s income, credit score, rental history, criminal and eviction history, among other things. This helps us rent your property to reliable tenants who will pay rent on time and treat your property with care.
Our screening process treats all prospects fairly and equally regardless of their race, color, nationality, religion, sex, familial status and disability, as per the Fair Housing Act.
Creating Proper Rental Agreements
A proper lease agreement is the best defense against many issues landlords might encounter. At Keyrenter Knoxville, we have the experience and knowledge needed to draft proper lease agreements.
Whether you want to rent your property on a month-to-month basis or long-term, we have your interests covered.
Collecting Rent Consistently
Are you tired of chasing down rent payments every month? If you partner with us, you’ll be paid on time, every time.
Our property management strategies effectively ensure tenants pay their rent on time and in full. Some of these strategies include:
- Renting to the right tenants.
- Drafting proper rental agreements.
- Providing tenants with simple and convenient rent-paying options.
Managing Tenant Evictions
Our property management services are proven to lead to great results. As such, we rarely find ourselves having to evict a tenant for failing to pay rent or honor the terms of their lease.
If we do find ourselves with a problematic tenant however, you can rest assured we’ll conduct the eviction process effectively, professionally and in your best interest. Our team of property managers understands the Tennessee eviction process well and will adhere to current laws.
About Sevierville, TN
Sevierville is the county seat of Sevier County. As of the 2020 Census, the population of the city of Sevierville was estimated to be 17,889.
Located near the Great Smoky Mountains, Sevierville is a popular destination for residents and tourists alike. Popular attractions in the area include:
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- Adventure Park at Five Oaks
- Tennessee Legend Distillery
- Smoky Mountain Deer Farm & Exotic Petting Zoo
- Ripley’s Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini-Golf
- The Apple Barn
Sevierville is also known for its abundant job opportunities, zero personal income tax, abundant educational opportunities and high quality of life.
Areas We Serve
Keyrenter Knoxville is also proud to serve the areas of Knox County, Knoxville, Maryville, Oak Ridge, Farragut, Alcoa, Powell, Lenoir City and the surrounding areas.